Jesus loves you and so do I

I Love You

I LOVE YOU


I Love You , Only I wish to know you more !
A few hours after posting " Mi Corazon " , quite a number of my friends updated their facebook statuses ( from Single to In a relationship ) . In fact , I was quite happy to see them finding someone they truly loved.
Have you found one yet ? Sometimes, you have to take your time to find one, and if you find one - what would you expect from him/ her. I read an article a few months ago and it says , do not set target for your bf/ gf as someone you will marry with ? Sounds complicating eh ?

To me, its CONTRADICTING - Love isn't shopping - trying to find someone you like the most then dump it away when you find it useless. If that's love, then being in a relationship does not serve any purpose - don't you think so ?

On the other hand , some people think too far away - although it would be best to have your future planned , but you are actually missing out the enjoyment you have in a relationship ! Love isn't instant noodles , just pour into hot water and enjoy. If that's being in a relationship , I would rather think its torture .

Love can't grow instantly , neither it would stop. Love are like young babies , they grow slowly. If you are still single - you can actually pray to God for someone that God has prepared for you AND pray to God for preparing you in a relationship ( cause relationship may be hurtful sometimes )

Next, the goal in a relationship is to decide whether he/she is your future spouse . You both grow and you both need time to understand each other - if it doesn't work afterall , dont push yourself ! There is always a better one.

Lastly , If you think you are ready to be in a relationship , just answer one more simple question .

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for ______________ that person's name, and to be in a relationship with him / her  for God's honor

Remember , God created relationship to honor him , not to dishonor him. Don't do anything foolish and irreversible . Remember - you will reap what you sow. Sow good , reap good . Sow bad , reap bad !

If your answer to my previous question is YES ..... tell the other person ( of course it would be better to pray first before you take any action :)

Just one short note about myself . I know it might sound too conservative ... but I preferably have boys confess to girls , rather than girls propose to boys. If it happens that you are a girl reading this post , and you know the person you admire had the same feeling as you , pray for him to take action then !

Another short note : " Girls like small gifts ! Actions speak louder than words !"

Wishing you all the best in your relationship , find someone that God has really prepared for you

and to _________________. ( You know who you are!)

I Love You