Jesus loves you and so do I

Maturity


MATURITY

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me . For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
1 Corinthians 13 : 11-12



When I'm in Primary 1

How many of you still remember your childhood memories ? I still remember mine , how I used to call my parents when they are busy and how I always dreamt of growing up like my parents. Yet,as a young adult ,  I wished to go back to my young and carefree days.




Growing up is a process that everyone had to face it. We grow in size , appearance, the way we deal with situations.

When I was young , my parents always said to me - watch out for cars , don't play with fire and etc . I think most of people  share the same experience as I have.


2011 - 19years old

But, as I've grown up , my parents said to me - Drive often , Cook often , they hoped that I could take up more responsibilities right now.


Putting such theory into our faith , when we are like a child (we just began to know him) - God take care of us slowly and carefully . As we grow to be more like him , more committed to him , God as our father will let go and trying to let us taking up more responsibility . This is how we grow in faith - our faith should be growing not maintaining at one stage.

There's an old song called " Dear Sarah " . The Sarah in the song kept asking her mother what would she be when she grow up . I used to ask my mother what would happen when I grow up - Are you ready to grow into Christ-likeness , are you ready to grow and face whatever situations you had in life ? May we all today , be like Sarah - grow up !