Jesus loves you and so do I

Shopping Day !

April 19th :  SHOPPING DAY

Supposed that's how I look when I'm shopping :)

The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad. (Psalms 118 : 24)

Today is a bright and sunny day ! Sunny day is usually the best time to do some shopping ! I don't shop a lot, but I will usually shop either with friends or my family. What I like most about shopping is the contentment after buying the things I want. I don't shop often , and I don't go to branded shops frequently. I'm not fussy about fashion . To me , as long as the blouse / shirt / shorts / pants look good on me , that's what I'm looking for.

Just a few hours ago ,  I had shopping with my family . The reason for my shopping is  to buy some T-shirts and shorts for my coming trip to Redang Island. To much of my surprise , there are a number of new arrivals being displayed . I shopped , I chose , I tried and I put it into my shopping cart , I paid  and I left !

I was quite contented with what I bought . I bought a few blouse , a shirt and a three-quarter length shorts. Haha ! How about you - when is the last time you shopped ?

God gave us life to enjoy , in fact there are many outdoor activities for you to have fun ! Today, tomorrow and each day is created by God , why not take some time, have a look outside and enjoy your life to the fullest !

Have a joyful afternoon !