Jesus loves you and so do I

Success

SUCCESS

What is the right key to success?
Everyone yearns to be a successful person , including myself . I was disappointed, discouraged when I found myself not in the path of success.

Today, I was strongly distressed and disappointed with myself . I was struck down by the thought that , I'm leaving too far away from Success.

Then , later tonight, God spoke through my environment and the friends I knew, they encouraged me although they did not know I was disappointed. Thanks to them, now I don't find myself as non-successful , yet it inspires me to reflect on " How do we define Success " ?

To each one of us, Success is measured in quantities or in amounts . Example, our achievements and awards will define how successful you are. However, Success in quantities does not bring any contentment , it brings greed , it deprives you to ask for more, and if you don't , you will sink into the torrents of disappointment. That's how I felt today.

God does not define the same way as we do. To God, no matter how much quantities or amounts you do, there will never be enough. Who can earn grace through deeds ? God defines success as how much have you done according to God's will and purpose. God does not ask for how many awards you have, he ask for how much will you do for him , how much have you done for him.

This is what comforts me when I knew that, although I'm may not be perfect in all ways , I admit that I'm not the best compared to others . But , at the very least, I had done something that pleases God , and that is my success.

Are you still measuring success with quantities or using God's measures ?

God bless !