Jesus loves you and so do I

Mi Corazon


MI CORAZON


Mi Corazon

Mi Corazon is a spanish term for " My Heart " or " My Love ". Yes ! Loving someone is not really easy. For the past few weeks , I was continuously being fed  with couples getting a breakup or a divorce. I was convinced that Loving another person is not easy .

In 1 Cor 13 , Paul gave a best description for love. Love does not envy, does not boast and  goes on... It sounds so easy, yet its hard to put into practice. How can you dont get jealous of someone or something when that person or that thing has much of your boyfiriend/ girlfriend's attention ?

Overall , we thought that when we love someone , that person must repay us back. We wishes to control over other - that's why relationship wouldn't last.

Love means sacrifice - like what Jesus did. Jesus didnt asked anything back ( in fact he could ) , but he gave his life to exchange ours back. When we are saved , Jesus even called us into a closer relationship. If Jesus's love for us are like ours, there would be no sacrifice ; even if there is , he wouldnt even call us into a closer relationship !

Love is a sacrifice of our self. When God created Eve , HE used Adam's rib bone. HE didn't used mud or created her by words. That means sacrifice , you sacrifice yourself for others. In the Bible, Paul encourages believers to love your wife like how Christ love his church - and we all know Christ sacrificed himself for his church.

In whatever stages of love ( Knowing , friendship , relationship , marriage , family ) , it all requires sacrifice.

Lastly, how can we obtain true love from others or truly love another ? There is only one way , no one loves more than Jesus - sacrifice your heart to Jesus first , only by then you will sacrifice for others. Love God first, and you will love others.

Love is not an easy lesson, yet its the most beautiful masterpiece among all creations . Only Love makes all things beautiful. I love God , I love what God has placed in my life  - my family , my friends and my future partner.

Let us truly love each other by listening to the song below ( Mi Corazon - by Don Moen )