Jesus loves you and so do I

My driving Diary

Hello friends ! Feel like blogging , writing to everyone of you and share my current thoughts; feelings and etc.

After getting my driving license, I did not drive regularly . I often drive at night because the road is not fully packed with cars. It is a great learning opportunity for fresh drivers like us. It takes time for us to re adapt with the gear mode ( from manual to auto) . Sometimes, it is really hard especially when it becomes a habit.

Of course, tonight night was young , the stars are sparkling like my flashing signal lights. I decided to drive of course under my mum's supervision. Haha ! I must drive drive drive .... I love to drive , I love to be FREE. Actually I drove because I felt like releasing all my negative vibes, throw it onto the road. Dont worry, im definitely not a reckless and dangerous driver.

So, I drove with an average speed, I followed all the signs and the lane I should be driving on. My cornering has greatly improved . I learned to step on the brake pedal before making a turn . In other words, my hand , eyes , feet were co-ordinating well , in fact very well.

Although, at the end I got very tired , so I didnt maintain my high standards. But its a great drive.

If you dare, sit beside me when I drive. I hope I can drive asap..and get a new car asap

PS: I hope my dad will be reading this post, so he could buy me a car XP

..............................................REFLECTIONS.......................................................................................

Everything happens for a course and for a reason, like the christian song that say :

We are the reason that he gave his life. Tonight I love to share : STEP OUT

Sometimes, God requires us to step out with a bit of faith. But we are afraid to do so , why , we do not know what's next, what will happen. Also, we might be losing what we have .

However, just like tonight, I kept feeling I got to STEP OUT. Same to you, we need to STEP OUT. Step out from your comfy bed, step out from your protection and all the desires.

STEP OUT WITH FAITH
MAY GOD BLESS YOU...

JOYCE